These terms and conditions are automatically binding and enforceable against all persons that access the WBHO website and use the information contained therein.
WBHO, on behalf of itself and all its subsidiaries, joint venture partners and associate companies (hereinafter referred to as WBHO), hereby invites and authorise the User (being any person who enters or uses the information contained in the WBHO website) to view, use and download information from the WBHO website contained on www.wbho.co.za, subject to the following terms and conditions of which WBHO in its sole and absolute discretion, may modify from time to time:
Restrictions on Use.
WBHO authorises the User to view, download, print and retransmit of the material displayed and/or contained on the WBHO website for non-commercial, educational and personal use. The User may not use, distribute, modify, transmit, or post the content of the WBHO website for public or commercial purposes, including any text, images, audio, or video without WBHO’s written permission.
Disclosures required by the ECT Act.
The Electronic Communication and Transactions Act, 2002 (Act No. 25 of 2002 – “ECT Act”) classifies the access to services, content, software and content downloads as “electronic transactions”, and the information contained in the WBHO website is classified as such, Therefore, the Users have rights detailed in Chapter VII of the ECT Act and WBHO has the corresponding duty to disclose the following information:
- Full name and legal status of the website owner: WBHO Ltd
- Company registration number: 1982/011014/06
- VAT registration number: 4940258512
- Registered address and address where legal documents can be served: 53 Andries Street, Wynberg, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2012, South Africa
- Postal address: P.O Box 531, Bergvlei, 2012
- Telephone number: +27 (0) 11 321 7200
- Main business: WBHO operates within South Africa and in other countries, and its main business comprise of sstructural construction and civil engineering, including but not limited to design, construction, maintenance, and related services.
- Website address: www.wbho.co.za
- Official email address for queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Costs associated to accessing and use of the information on WBHO website: Free
- Membership of self-regulatory or accredited bodies: Companies within the WBHO group have individual and separate memberships and accreditations. Users are encouraged to contact the relevant company to establish its membership and accreditations.
- Codes of conduct to which WBHO subscribes to: https://www.wbho.co.za/downloads/governance/WBHO-12-WBHO-Code-Of-Conduct.pdf
- Copies of the PAIA manual: www.sahrc.org.za
- Management: https://www.wbho.co.za/governance/
- Complaints: Any complaints related to the WBHO website shall be lodged at the WBHO’s registered address, alternatively, by emailing email@example.com. Users hereby assign the copyright in such complaints to WBHO and acknowledge that WBHO may use, disclose and publish such complaints and if furthermore under no legal duty to answer, resolve or address such complaints.
- Alternative dispute resolution: Any dispute related to the information contained in the WBHO website and these terms and conditions shall be referred to arbitration in terms of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa rules and such arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Johannesburg in English language. The arbitration ruling shall be final and the unsuccessful party shall pay the costs of the successful party on a scale as between attorney and own client.
Intellectual Property rights.
All intellectual property on the WBHO website, including but not limited to content, trademarks, services marks, trade names, domain names, patents, design elements, software, databases, graphics, hyperlinks, logos, and icons are property of or licensed to WBHO or its affiliates or agents, and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any intellectual property displayed on this website without the written permission of WBHO or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on this website. Subject to the rights granted to the User in terms of the above clause, all other rights of intellectual property on the WBHO website are expressly reserved.
E-mail to WBHO via website.
E-mail submissions over the Internet may not be secure. Please consider this fact before e-mailing any information. With respect to any communications you make to WBHO, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, feedback, and the like, you (i) understand and agree that WBHO reserves the rights to respond or not respond, in its discretion, to any questions submitted by you; (ii) understand and agree that such content will be deemed non-confidential; (iii) agree not to submit content that is infringing or that contains any viruses or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of another”s computer, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; and (iv) grant to WBHO the unrestricted and irrevocable right to use, copy, modify, publish, perform, transmit and display such content via any media, and waive any rights you may have in such content. WBHO shall be free to use such content, including any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such content, for any reason whatsoever.