1. This Email legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient / addressee in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 (Act No. 25 of 2002 – “ECT Act”). The ECT Act may be downloaded from: http://www.acts.co.za?ect_act/
2. This email transmission contains confidential information, which is the property of WBHO Construction (PTY) Limited. No person other than the recipient (so indicated by the sender) may print, store, forward, copy or disclose the contents of this message, links or attachments hereto, to any person whatsoever. Unauthorised disclosure and/or use may result in civil and criminal liability.
3. Should you have received this email in error, please delete and destroy it immediately and notify the sender by return email, facsimile or telephone.
4. The email address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed, shared or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other online marketing practices without the prior consent of the sender and/or WBHO Construction (PTY) Limited.
5. Under no circumstances shall WBHO Construction (PTY) Limited or sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if WBHO Construction (PTY) Limited or the sender of this email has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Any agreements concluded with WBHO Construction (PTY) Limited by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once WBHO Construction (PTY) Limited indicated such contract formation in a follow up or return communication and always subject to the requirements of the ECT Act and contract law in general
7. No email correspondence sent to WBHO Construction (PTY) Limited shall be deemed to have been received until WBHO Construction (PTY) Limited has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such “response” for purposes of this clause. Return email messages blocked by Tekfalt Binder’s virus detection and/or connection filtering applications shall not be deemed to have been received by WBHO Construction (PTY) Limited and/or the addressee.