1. This Email legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient / addressee in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 (Act No. 25 of 2002 – “ECT Act”). The ECT Act may be downloaded from: http://www.acts.co.za?ect_act/index.htm
2. This email transmission contains confidential information, which is the property of WBHO. No person other than the recipient (so indicated by the sender) may print, store, forward, copy or disclose the contents of this message, links or attachments hereto, to any person whatsoever. Unauthorised disclosure and/or use may result in civil and criminal liability.
3. Should you have received this email in error, please delete and destroy it immediately and notify the sender by return email, facsimile or telephone.
4. The email address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed, shared or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other online marketing practices without the prior consent of the sender and/or WBHO.
5. Under no circumstances shall the WBHO or sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if WBHO or the sender of this email has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Any agreements concluded with WBHO by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once WBHO indicated such contract formation in a follow up or return communication and always subject to the requirements of the ECT Act and contract law in general
7. No email correspondence sent to WBHO shall be deemed to have been received until WBHO has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such “response” for purposes of this clause. Return email messages blocked by WBHO’s virus detection and/or connection filtering applications shall not be deemed to have been received by WBHO and/or the addressee.
8. No warranties are made or implied that an employee and/or consultant of WBHO is or was authorised to create and send this communication
9. WBHO reserves the right to intercept, filter, view, block, delete, access, copy, read and act upon this email message and all email messages sent as reply messages to this email message or the address of the sender
10. WBHO retains the copyright in all email messages and attachments sent from its communication systems insofar as such content is original and subject to copyright. The recipient / addressee is hereby licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments only all other rights are reserved unless so indicated by the sender and/or WBHO.
11. The views and opinions expressed in this email message do not necessarily reflect the views and/or opinions of WBHO. If the email message contains offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or material used for the purposes unrelated to the official business of WBHO, WBHO shall not be liable for any damage, harm, infringement or loss caused by the contents of this message and the sender shall take full responsibility therefore in his / her sole and personal capacity.
12. The laws of South Africa shall govern this email message and disclaimer.
13. This email disclaimer shall at all times take precedence over any other email disclaimer(s) attached to return emails addressed to any person with a WBHO email account. .