Husab Mine is situated in the Namib Naukluft National Park, 80km outside of Swakopmund, a coastal town of Namibia.
Scope of work included:
- Construction of terraces and laydown areas.
- Construction of access and service roads-50 km.
- Excavation of crusher decline and installation of lateral support.
- Construction of 8 ponds with capacity ranging from 26 000m3 to 63 000m3.
- Installation of the plant sewer reticulation- 7 600 m
- Installation of mine fencing – 65 km
- Total volume cut to fill – 1.457 million m3
Contract Duration: Nov 2012 – Aug 2014
Contract Value: NAD 300 million
Client: Swakop Uranium
Location: Namib Naukluft National Park, Namibia