The Group results were severely affected this year by the impact of two material loss-making projects
in Australia and the COVID-19 global pandemic.
– Revenue for the year increased by 6% to R43 billion (2019: R41 billion)
– Earnings per share decreased by 200% to a loss per share of 937 cents (2019: earnings of 939 cents per share)
– Headline earnings per share decreased by 199% to a headline loss per share of 923 cents (2019: earnings of 932 cents per share)
– The net asset value amounts to R5,9 billion (2019: R6,1 billion)
– Cash and cash equivalents increased by 28% to R7,6 billion (2019: R6 billion)
Download the full announcement